We are back from a last ditch vacation! With having another baby and trying to adopt a baby, we thought this might be the last time when we can get away for more than a night. :)
- As much as I want to like snorkeling, I don't like being near fish. This makes it hard to adopt this hobby despite my thinking that it seems cool. Matthew loved snorkeling and I loved napping in the lounging chairs by the pool so everybody won.
- I am very good at bingo. What?! Bingo isn't a skill-based game?! Whatever, I won twice.
- I don't need to eat for a month. I was inexplicably stuffed the entire trip. Inexplicable until I realized that every "smoothie" (adult beverage sans adult sauce) had half a banana in it. My potassium is through the roof and I put on five pounds. But those five pounds were Yummy.
- Although I have the height of a fashion model, I lack some serious modeling skills. We had a free photo session with a professional photographer. It was a great way to get some memories of the trip and to capture the belly at 25 weeks.
- I think we picked a name for baby girl! It will be a surprise if I can keep my mouth shut.
- Although we loved spending some time together, we missed our little man and were ready to come home.